In the course of a complete renovation of this church dating from 1908, all the furniture had to be replaced. There were no original pews left. Subsequently, the new, comfortable pews were designed from scratch in cooperation with the office for the preservation of historical monuments and the team of architects. Drawer units on castors, the lectern and seats are complemented by candle sticks, offertory boxes and coat racks created by a metalworker. The whole furniture was designed and produced especially for this location with the purpose of a long service life.
Fahrländer Scherrer Architekten, Zürich
Lighting: Neue Werkstatt, Winterthur
Photography: Hannes Henz, Zürich / Betty Fleck, Zürich